Let's Zumba

January 13, 2017

"Let Zumba fitness be your stress reliever."



                                     It's been a week since I last posted in the blog, I wish I had the opportunity to write you guys sooner, but all this essays and presentations I have to handle in, have been driving me insane. But today I finally got some time to write.
This Monday my friend Sara invited me to join her in a Zumba class, at the beginning I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to go or if I had the time to it, but at the end I decided to join her, with the thought that would be a really good experience.
For the ones who don't know what Zumba is, it's a fitness dance, that involves dance and aerobic, it incorporates more than one dance style, such as salsa, merengue, mambo, samba, hip-hop and more...Squats and lunges can you also find incorporated in the different choreography. The benefits of Zumba is that a lot of calories and fat are burned, it's a full body workout, it improves your cardiovascular system and it's fun, so it may help you to distress a little.
So I joined my first Zumba class. At start I was nervous of how it would be, but after 3 minutes in that class I changed my whole mind. It was a energetic class and full of fun.
At the end of the class after of drinking a whole bottle of water and a little bit of tiredness, the stress I was baring from school work, was gone.
So summed up, I loved Zumba and I think it's a really good way to workout, because you have fun, while you are working out, and it may help you to forget your problems that make you stress for a little, and I'll definitely repeat it.
With love, Andreia Coelho


You Might Also Like

0 comments