Morsdag - Mother's Day

February 13, 2017

" A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them." -Victor Hugo

                                   Yesterday, 12th of February we celebrated Mother's Day - Morsdag, here in Norway, so it couldn't be missing a little surprise to my Mother. Me and my brother woke up early to help my dad with the breakfast for my mom, which was pancakes. We also decorated her breakfast. We surprised her with some flowers, a mug, a kit with a pair of cozy socks some cremes and a postcard.
So today this post is dedicated to you mom, my warrior.
Probably I don't show you how much I appreciate you, how much I love you, and how proud I am for having you as my mother.
But I hope you know that you are my warrior, you are the strongest woman I have ever met and I am proud of you mom. TA.
I hope you all had a good weekend! With Love, Andreia Coelho

You Might Also Like

0 comments