Vinterferie - Winter Break

February 26, 2017

"Snow falling soundlessly in the middle of the night will always fill my heart with sweet clarity."
- Novala Takemoto



                   
So the tittle of this post and it's content was once different from it is now, this post was supposed to be a list of activities you can do when you have a break from school, job...but this was once upon a time.

As it is called here in Norway, this past week was vinterferie, which in English means Winter Break  and I had as a plan to write a post about things you could do when on a break, as said above, but the break just hit me and I had a full week free just to do the things I enjoy the most, and obviously blogging is one of them but I don't know why I couldn't get interested about writing and I couldn't be focused..I let it slip everyday and now it's almost the end of the Winter Break and I'm so embarrassed I haven't written for 2 weeks now.

But letting that in the past, this week has been really good to relax and to do the things I needed to do! Spent time with my family, my boyfriend and studied (because yeah school is still a thing), and though the past week was sunny this week has rained and in the past few days snowing too, but hey! it is called Winter Break for a reason.

One of my favorite things to do when is snowing, is sitting inside where is warm, drink tea while looking through the window and see the snow falling slowly outside. But for now here are some pictures of the last few days.




With Love, Andreia Coelho

You Might Also Like

0 comments