DIY Coffee Scrub

March 12, 2017

"Treat yourself with love and respect, and you will attract people who show you love and respect."
- Rhonda Byrne



              Hey!
Today I'm here with the first DIY ever in the blog! As you probably read in the tittle, it is a coffee scrub! I just love my homemade coffee scrub so much that I decided to share it with you. I like this coffee scrub because it exfoliates, improves circulation, smooths your skin, helps with scars and acne, and it helps you relax too, because of the scent of the coffee.
So let's go ahead with the recipe.

Coffee Scrub Ingredients: 
  • Container with lid
  • 1/2 cup of ground coffee 
  • 1/2 cup of brown sugar (I used white sugar)
  • 1/2 cup of coconut oil or almond oil (olive oil works just fine if you don't have any of those)
  • 1.5 teaspoon of cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (you can skip this step, this is only to give it a good scent)
(The measures may be up to change, since I check out the texture and make the changes as I want it to be)

Instructions:
Mix all the ingredients together in the container, and it is ready to use! Just scrub it in your hands, face, body, and remove it with warm water. (I like to do this while in the shower, and then wash my hair while the scrub acts, so it doesn't gets so messy).



Let me know in the comments if you tried it out, or if you intend to!
Hope you've had a great weekend so far.

With Love,  Andreia Coelho

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love concocting various cosmetics in my own kitchen. They are always fun to make. Coffee smells wonderfully, tastes exquisitely and helps achieve beautiful and healthy looking skin. I also wrote about coffee DIYs. If you're interested you can read it here: http://katswhiskers47.com/coffee-time

    ReplyDelete