February Favorites

February 28, 2017

"Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the moving yawn."
- Lewis Grizzard



                  Another month has come to an end, and with that today I bring you my February Favorites, as I did last month. So let's get started!

Music - It Ain't Me - Kygo, Selena Gomez // Heavy - Linkin Park, Kiiara // I Love You - Woodkid // Weak - AJR

App - Editorial Calendar is definitely my favorite app of the month! The app is just so practical to write down post ideas, or to add on the calendar the day I want to post it. It definitely helps me through my day by day with the blog.

Picture - This is my favorite picture of February because I really had fun that day and it is a sunny picture, but I also like the shadows.

Make up:
- The NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Addis Ababa, is my first acquisition from NYX, the color is vibrant and that reminds me of Sunny and Warm days, which yeah... is not an usual thing in Norway at this time of the year, I like the consistency of it, and mine is pocket size version so you can definitely have it with you on your pocket so you can retouch it when in need.

- L'Oréal Paris Miss Manga Punky Mascara was also one of my purchases this month, not that I use a lot of make up, but I always like to have a trace of mascara so it pops my eyes a little bit more.

-  Mind Body & Soul Body Lotion has been used a lot too, my mom gave me last month, I like it a lot and it has a fresh smell, lime.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Addis Ababa

L'Oréal Paris Miss Manga Punky Mascara

Mind Body & Soul Body Lotion
My last but not least favorite thing of February is this Lava Lamp, I kinda get hypnotized by the bobbles floating inside, and I love even more to just lay in bed and stare at it while I fall asleep.  


I hope you have an amazing month and that March brings you only good things.

With Love, Andreia Coelho


You Might Also Like

0 comments