March Favorites

March 31, 2017


The month of March is coming to an end, and with that, a list of my favorites of the month is here!
So let's get started!

Make-up - H& M Foundation, and Mary Kay Lipstick have been the most used of this month.

Accessories - My Moonstone rings are of course in this list of favorites! This was a sponsored product that I was so lucky to receive. I just love them! You can read everything about them here, where I talk about them and the meaning of the moonstone.


Coffee Scrub - My homemade Coffee Scrub has been used quite a lot in the past month, and it is almost at its end, which means a re-do of it! You can find the post about it, here together with the ingredients and the recipe.


The highest point of the month - Was going to the Pre-opening of the Sushi Bar here in Kristiansund. You can read everything about it here if you haven't already


Music - Issues - Julia Michaels // Skin - Rag'n'Bone Man // Galway Girl - Ed Sheeran // Sunset Lover - Petit Biscuit

I hope you have an amazing new month and hey! Easter is coming!

With Love, Andreia Coelho

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I like your moonstone rings very much. I wish someone would send me some jewellery as a present. I've got several kilograms of rings, bracelets, pendants and earrings but I don't mind getting more ;)

    http://katswhiskers47.com/

    ReplyDelete