Pre-Opening Sushi Bar

March 28, 2017


Hi!
Today I got the amazing opportunity to go to the pre-opening of the restaurant Sushi Bar, here in Kristiansund!


I must say I'm a sushi lover, so I was definitely happy to know we would go out and eat sushi!
I loved the dinner!The sushi was really delicious! Can't remember last time I ate so good sushi. The vibes of the restaurant were amazing, the decoration was also lovely with warm tones as the theme,  and the staff was nice, always serving us with a smile on their faces!



I think Kristiansund needed something like this in the town, with a modern touch.
If you live in the town, or near, and you like sushi, you should definitely pass by and try it out!



P.S.- It's been a while since I last wrote on the blog, and I am so sorry about that! I wasn't quite in the mood of writing or doing anything at all. In a week I'll have easter holidays, and then everything will be much easier, or I think so as my grandmother and my aunt are coming to visit us! (finally!!)

With Love, Andreia Coelho

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Every time I hear 'sushi' my mouth starts to water and I need to sink my teeth into this delicious food. I am obsessed with Japanese food and I must visit my favourite sushi restaurant at least once a week. I would go there every day but that would be too much a strain on my purse :(

    http://katswhiskers47.com/

    ReplyDelete