Women's Day

March 09, 2017

"I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself."
- Emma Watson 



                    Happy International Women's Day to all the beautiful women out there! Today 8th of March we women celebrate International Women's Day. Today 8th of March is the official day that women all around the world get together to stand up by equal rights, to stand up by ourselves! We are women, but that doesn't make us weaker, or less worthier, or better cookers, that doesn't mean we are the ones that need to do all the tasks at home, that doesn't mean men are allowed to insult us just because we don't want anything to do with them and their beds!
Today is the day we get together and fight against this, but don't get me wrong, because we women are allowed to express our thoughts every day!
So get out there and make your thoughts be heard!
You are strong, beautiful, no matter what others say! Your body is amazing and there is no rule book of how your body should look! No matter if  you are a little curvier or a little skinnier, you are beautiful! We are beautiful! Forget the thousand filters you use to look perfect on Instagram, forget the kilograms of makeup! Stop living with your mask on and be yourself, accept yourself and love yourself!
Together we can do this, together we will show everyone how wrong they were when they underestimated a woman.


 Happy International Women's Day.

With Love, Andreia Coelho

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am happy to live in times and in a country where I can be myself. I can work and my money belongs to me, not my lord and master - a man. I can decide what to do with my time and my body. I am free to be me and it is a wonderful experience.

    http://katswhiskers47.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Dear! Love the Emma Watson quote, her speech was so inspiring.

    http://karolinakz.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete