I'm here

May 14, 2017


This post has probably been in the drafts for 2 weeks now, I can't seem to finish it, neither express myself. But, I'm here, I'm back.
It's been a while since I last posted on the blog. I know, I'm sorry,
My head has been a mess, I haven't been able to write anything at all, that's the reason I've stopped posting.
This last month I have done quite interesting things, I had easter holiday and my grandmother and my aunt came visit us, We went on a road trip and spent a weekend in a hytte near Ålesund.





I was also at the "Trend day" in the local shopping and I had the pleasure to get my make up done by the amazing make up artist Georgiana Moise, and I loooooved the final look, so I obviously had to take some pictures!




Again I'm so sorry I've been absent.

With Love,  Andreia Coelho

You Might Also Like

0 comments