Road Trip - Weekend Getaway

June 19, 2017


Hey!
Last week we had a visit from some Portuguese friends and so on the weekend, we decided to go on a road trip, passing by Trollstigen, Geiranger and so on.
It was really nice to just getaway from everything and everyone, including not having wifi.
I love just being out of town, sleeping in a cabin in the middle of the woods, and waking up to the sound of the birds singing. It's so peaceful and relaxing.
Aaand....Surprise!! My first youtube video ever! As I'm going on holidays, to Portugal on summer I thought it would be fun to do a video of some of my moments, and adventures there. Therefore I decided to take advantage of this weekend to try it out and see how it worked!
I hope you like it and don't forget to like and subscribe - here. 

With Love, Andreia Coelho

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It looks like you had an amazing trip. That views are amazing.

    Her Hive

    ReplyDelete