Ria Formosa Seafood Festival

August 04, 2017


I haven't had this much fun for a long time!
Yesterday the night was spent in Faro with my family at the Ria Formosa Seafood Festival.
We got to eat a lot of seafood (obviously), desserts and also some drinks!


As we say in Norway "Skål" - cheers 
I was already having so much fun but then Quem é o Bob? came on stage, and damn I must say, the things got waaayyy better.

Quem é o Bob? is a band made as a tribute to Bob Marley and his band The Wailers, so you know a lot of Bob Marley songs and some others got played on stage. It was a good vibes only area.


As I said I haven't had this much fun for a long time! Staying in front of the stage hearing songs such as Is This Love, Three Little Birds, One Love and so on was amazing.

So dear readers this is my message to you... don't worry about a thing, 'cause every little thing gonna be alright.

Let all those bad vibes go.
With Love, Andreia Coelho

You Might Also Like

0 comments